Welcome to updateng Scholarships!
These terms and conditions describe the rules and regulations governing your use of the updateng website at updateng.com.ng
If you access this website, we will assume that you accept these terms and conditions. Do not continue to use updateng if you do not agree to all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
Unless otherwise stated, updateng and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on updateng. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this updateng material for your personal use, subject to the restrictions set out in these Terms.
You may not:
Republish material from updateng
Sell, rent or sub-license any updateng material
Reproduce, duplicate or copy any updateng Material
Redistribute updateng content.
This Agreement shall commence on the date of this Agreement.
Portions of this website offer users the opportunity to post and share opinions and information in certain areas of the website. updateng does not filter, edit, publish or review Comments prior to posting them on the Website. Comments do not reflect the views and opinions of updateng, its agents and/or affiliates. Comments reflect the views and opinions of the person posting their views and opinions. To the extent permitted by applicable law, updatengshall not be liable for the Comments or for any liability, damages or expenses caused and/or suffered as a result of the use and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
updateng reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments that may be deemed inappropriate, offensive or in breach of these Terms.
You warrant and represent that:
- You are authorized to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not infringe any intellectual property rights, including but not limited to copyrights, patents or trademarks of any third party;
- Comments do not contain defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material that constitutes an invasion of privacy
- The Comments will not be used to solicit business or custom or to portray commercial activity or unlawful activity.
You hereby grant updateng a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce and edit your Comments and to authorize others to use, reproduce and edit your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
Hyperlinking to our content
The following organizations may link to our website without prior written permission:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors may link to our website in the same manner as they
- hyperlink to the websites of other listed entities; and
- System-wide accredited businesses with the exception of soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls and charity fundraising groups, which may not hyperlink to our website.
These organizations may link to our home page, publications or other website information as long as the link: (a) is not misleading in any way; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products and/or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s website.
We may consider and approve other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly known consumer and/or business information sources;
- dot.com community sites;
- Associations or other groups representing charities;
- Online directory distributors;
- Internet portals;
- Accounting, legal, and consulting firms; and
- Educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we determine that: (a) the link would not cast us or our accredited companies in an unfavorable light; (b) the organization does not have a negative record with us; (c) the benefit we derive from the visibility of the hyperlink offsets the absence of updateng; and (d) the link is related to general resource information.
These organizations may link to our home page as long as the link: (a) is not misleading in any way; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s website.
If you are one of the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must notify us by sending an email to updateng. Please include your name, the name of your organization, contact information, and the URL of your website and a list of all URLs from which you would like to link to our website. Wait 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may create hyperlinks to our website as follows:
- By using our company name; or
- By using the Uniform Resource Locator to which it links; or
- By using another description of our website that is linked to that makes sense in the context and format of the content on the linking party’s website.
Use of updateng’s logo or other graphics is not permitted without a trademark license agreement for the link.
You may not create frames around our web pages that alter the visual presentation or appearance of our website in any way without prior permission and written consent.
Liability for content
We are not responsible for any content that appears on your website. You agree to protect and defend us against any claims that arise on your website. No links may appear on a website that could be construed as defamatory, obscene, or criminal, or that infringe, otherwise violate, or advocate the infringement or other violation of the rights of any third party.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right to ask you to remove any links or a particular link to our website. You agree to promptly remove any links to our website upon request. We also reserve the right to change these Terms and the Link Policy at any time. By continuing to link to our website, you agree to be bound by and comply with these linking terms.
Removal of links from our website
If you find a link on our website that is objectionable for any reason, you may contact us at any time and inform us. We will consider requests to remove links, but are not obligated to do so or respond to you directly.
We do not warrant that the information on this website is accurate, we do not guarantee its completeness or accuracy; nor do we promise that the website will remain available or that the material on the website will be kept up to date.
To the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law, we disclaim all representations, warranties and conditions with respect to our website and the use of this website. Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury;
- Limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- Limit our or your liability in a manner not permitted by applicable law; or
exclude any of our or your liability that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and prohibitions of liability set forth in this section and elsewhere in this Disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising from the disclaimer, including liabilities in contract, tort, and for breach of statutory duty.
As long as the Website and the information and services on the Website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any kind.